From immune system issues to nervous system disorders, our vets diagnose and treat a number of internal conditions for pets across Rutherford County.
Diagnosis & Treatment of Veterinary Internal Medicine Conditions
With veterinary internal medicine services in Murfreesboro, we are able to treat diseases and disorders in pets.
Our veterinarians bring extensive experience in diagnosing and treating challenging cases, from heart-related disorders and tumors to nervous system disorders and lung diseases.
At Brogli Lane Weaver & Alexander Animal Hospital, we have numerous diagnostic tools and treatment methods on hand.
We can manage patients with multiple disorders and diseases (comorbidities), and provide effective treatment alternatives for those who would not respond well to standard procedures.
Veterinary Internal Medicine Conditions
Our veterinarians diagnose and treat ailments in these areas:
- Cardiology (heart-related disorders)
- Reproductive Issues
- Immunology (disorders of the immune system)
- Pulmonary Disorders (diseases of the lungs)
- Gastroenterology (diseases of the digestive organs)
- Oncology (tumors and cancer)
- Urology (urinary functions and genitourinary tract)
- Endocrinology (glands and their functions)
- Neurology (disorders of the brain and nervous system)
If your pet requires expertise or a procedure that we do not offer, we will refer you to an experienced specialist.
We are connected with a network of exceptional veterinary specialists in Murfreesboro and the surrounding area.
Laboratory & Diagnostics
Our comprehensive approach to veterinary internal medicine is supported by advanced testing, imaging, and other diagnostic procedures.